Right now we are looking for a
Software Developer (m/f/d) OPC UA (and Linux)
We are looking for an experienced developer in the field of OPC UA, who will work with us to further develop the open source stack OPC62541. In addition, the use of OPC UA in customer projects will be one of your preferential areas of responsibility.
You will fit in well with us if you meet the following requirements:
- Completed studies in the field of automation engineering, control engineering, computer science, electrical engineering, or similar
- Know-how in the field of industrial communication technology, especially with the common communication standards (OPC UA, MQTT, (real-time) Ethernet, CAN)
- Ideally, previous knowledge of Linux and/or PLC programming and the programming languages Codesys (IEC61131) and C++
- strong interest in the digital revolution
- An independent way of working and problem-solving skills
That's what we're offering you:
- A respectful working atmosphere with an open corporate culture and flat hierarchies
- Exciting projects and customers
- Innovative Technologies
- Great creative freedom and personal responsibility
- Flexible working hours, home office and part-time models
- Freshly prepared lunch from the common kitchen
- Employer's contribution to company pension schemes and capital formation benefits
- Annual training budget
This could be something for you?
Then send us your documents at firstname.lastname@example.org.